The long-term viability of your LMS depends on LMS integrations to improve your eLearning experience. Therefore, it’s critical to understand the importance of each integration you make in your LMS. As a result, you’ll be able to make your website more accessible and more functional.
Integrations within a learning management system increase its power for eLearning. In addition, it boosts the return on investment for your organization – whether it is small or large.
Basically, it connects the LMS with external programs that improve the user experience by automating repetitive manual tasks, transferring large amounts of data, or improving usability.
Why do you require integrations?
Integration aids in the creation of a supportive environment for your audience. Integrations can help you add solutions that will:
- Allow administrators/Instructors to automate the communication within the academy
- Provide a CRM solution along with your learning platform
- Allow employees to collaborate with their teams and achieve goals
Integrating tools into your LMS saves you time and effort. You can perform all your tasks through a single platform without wandering different sites.
Best Integrations by Acadle:
Let’s take a look at some of the integrations you can utilize to make your LMS the finest it can be:
API stands for an application programming interface. It acts as a link between the two apps, allowing anyone to interact with the data in the LMS.
An API works with a request for initiation. The data can flow in two directions: in and out of the system.
API examples include:
- Automate the process: API integration allows you to automate the process of transferring or uploading large amounts of data in a learning management system (LMS).
- Add users: Your Academy will automatically add users from your custom app or SaaS.
- Social login: Many websites allow you to log in with your LinkedIn/Google/Facebook account. API authenticates the user instead of logging them into any social site.
Your Academy can be embedded into an existing app or website without the need to navigate between tabs.
The following are some of the advantages of using Widget:
- Training resources or courses can be easily embedded in your academy and made public.
- There is no need to go to another platform to navigate through the courses.
- Setting up a widget is a breeze, with a single click, you’ll have all of your content in one place, in a single tab.
Webhooks are a way for apps to communicate with one another. Unlike APIs, they get triggered when a set of criteria is met.
You can use it to do actions such as sending welcome emails or receiving notifications after successfully completing the transaction.
They assist in the automation of various procedures, hence improving the user’s experience. Therefore, in your LMS, you will receive notifications for course completion, assessment submission, and user addition. Moreover, you can select these planned events in Acadle to save time and improve user’s experience.
4. Third-Party tools
You may also add third-party integrations to your LMS to help improve the user experience.
Acadle gives you the option of using a variety of third-party applications to improve your user experience.
Here are a few examples:
Zapier is a product that allows end-users to integrate the web applications they use and automate workflows. Therefore, to initiate automation/zap select two apps, select the trigger, and then select the app in which the action takes place.
Candu is a drag-and-drop editor that helps in adding any interactive no-code content to your Academy. Predetermined templates will allow you to design banners, brochures, or any content you wish to promote. Adding creatives to your academy is now possible with zero coding expertise.
Welcome, delight, and educate new users with targeted onboarding emails sent when people do or don’t do things in your product.
Boost product activation and guide your users to value faster with personalized behavior-based user onboarding journeys.
Get ahead of everyone!
Integration into your academy will only improve your experience. Therefore, the user must select the features that are most beneficial to him.
Build an academy that is incredibly agile and user-friendly with the best integration tools. Moreover, Acadle aids to improve your operations and ROI.